Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2913 Colton Place, College Station
Fabulous custom home with great curb appeal on over a half acre lot located in beautiful Southwood Forest. This amazing estate home offers 6 bedrooms, 4 full & 2 half baths, 3 large living rooms, formal dining, breakfast room, separate study, huge kitchen with gas Jennair cooktop, double oven, warming drawer, trash compactor and subzero refrigerator/freezer. The property also features a grand entrance with split double staircase, high ceilings, gorgeous crown molding, plantation shutters, updates to kitchen and bathrooms, huge utility with sink & freezer space, 2 car garage with 3rd bay workshop and storage above, large porte cochere and outdoor exercise room.
- MLS® #17011342
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,505
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Gas on Site, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorBrick, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Gazebo, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- HOA Fees$300.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2913 Colton Place
- SubdivisionSouthwood Forest
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-7719
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar, Water Filter
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Built-in Compactor, Built-in Icemaker
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Gas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Alyson Gorman
- Listing Office:Bhhs Caliber Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.