Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1492 Buena Vista, College Station
You will love this New Formby Construction Charmer. This is a spectacular newly designed floor plan that is spacious and wide open with the fabulous kitchen as main focal point. Stunning custom cabinets topped with gorgeous handpicked slabs of granite, stainless appliances, designer plumbing and lighting fixtures. Huge windows throughout offer tons of natural light. Master suite has a walk in closet, "no step" walk in shower, double granite vanity. All walk ways and doorways are wide. Covered patio with a small fenced yard. This home has all the bells and whistles of a townhome, not to mention in a great location minutes to TAMU, medical, dining and shopping.
- MLS® #17017704
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,449
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeNew Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Garage, Rear Entry
- ExteriorStone Veneer, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck
- ConstructionStone Veneer, Stucco
- HOA Fees100.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1492 Buena Vista
- SubdivisionSummit Crossing Ph 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Susie Morgan Krueger
- Listing Office:Re/max Bryan-college Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.