Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3166 Workman Ranch Road, Somerville
Stunning property just 16 miles from Texas A&M University! This 275.29 acre property features a spacious, 5br/5.5 bath, 7,135 sq ft main home with over 3500 sq ft of porches and balconies. The interior has mesquite wood floors, elevator, large living areas and more. A 2br/1 bath, 1,648 sq ft second home can be used for family or guests. A Large pool in the back yard boasts a grotto, waterfalls, lighting, and fountains. The yard is beautifully landscaped with vibrant flowers. The ranch has 8 ponds, with the largest being a 7+ acre lake that's set up for fishing. An equestrian barn with 4 stalls is in place along with a basketball/tennis court and golf putting green. Property is ag exempt.
- MLS® #18016548
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage18,005
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities, Gas, Satellite Tv, Septic, Well
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Barn/Stables, Covered Patio/Deck, Fire Pit, Hot Tub, In Ground Pool, Rec. Room, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed, Tennis Courts
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Lake, Large Trees, Wooded
- Listing Agent:John Dean
- Listing Office:Tx Rec Land Real Estate
- Address3166 Workman Ranch Road
- AreaNE Burleson Co
- Zip Code77879
- InteriorConcrete Slab, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Smart Home Feature, Sound System
- AppliancesMicrowave Oven, Breakfast Area, Gas Range, Island, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.